Northern Insurance Brokers provides our clients across Northern Ontario with expert advice in risk management and insurance.
As a broker partner of Navacord, one of the largest insurance brokers in Canada and a leader in Personal and Commercial Risk Management, our brokers have the opportunity to build a successful professional career in the Insurance Industry, with access to Navacord's proprietary Programs & Products.
Northern Insurance Brokers is seeking multiple Licensed Insurance Brokers to join our Sault Ste Marie office.
Through responding to inbound client requests and proactively managing Client Relationships, this position will support our continued growth and the maintenance of our client base. The successful candidate will be responsible for achieving New Business Growth and providing existing policyholders with a Great Client Experience. There are also opportunities for account rounding/upselling, cross-selling across our departments, and the opportunity for referrals within Navacord’s network to support our broad client needs.
No prior Insurance experience is required - If you are skilled in Client Service, Sales, and Relationship Management, we can support the development of your Insurance knowledge through detailed training programs and licensing support.
- Target high net-worth Personal Insurance Clients and positively impact the revenue growth of the organization
- Grow our client base through account rounding and referrals/cross-selling
- Support our existing insurance relationships by responding to inbound client inquiries & requests
- Proactively manage relationships by understanding the needs of our clients
- Support and engage with the Sales Team and existing Client Service Teams
- Continuously improve your technical and market knowledge through ongoing training & networking to achieve goals and deliver results
- Be active in your networks and your community, doing your part to represent Northern and Navacord
Key Employee Benefits
- Competitive compensation & full benefits package, including a comprehensive pension plan and aggressive Variable Compensation opportunities
- Professional Development Courses and Designation opportunities
- Flexible Work Arrangements
- Opportunity to work as part of a high-performance team of experienced and respected insurance professionals
The Ideal Candidate
- Possesses a professional Client Service background with the demonstrated ability to manage lasting relationships and outperform targets
- Excels in a fast-paced environment, easily adapts, and can solve problems effectively
- Is dedicated to building their Insurance Industry knowledge & capabilities, with a long-term career focus
- Is a natural networker who is driven by the desire for constant improvement
- Is a self-starter with strong written & oral communication skills, presentation skills, and organizational skills
- Someone who loves providing clients with a great Client Experience through insurance solutions
- Post-Secondary Degree Required, RIBO license, CIP, and CAIB designations preferred
- Fluent in English; French is an asset
- Advanced skills in Outlook, Excel, Word
Qualified applicants please visit www.northernins.ca/careers to apply, or send your resume to email@example.com.