Work arrangement is Hybrid (3 days in office) – Stoney Creek, ON
Are you a dynamic and driven insurance professional with a wealth of commercial lines experience or prior P&C industry knowledge? Do you have a passion for customer service excellence and enjoy many client interactions where you can provide speedy resolutions along with great empathy and care? If so then look no further, this opportunity is tailor-made for you! Our awesome client is on the hunt for a Commercial Lines Customer Service Representative (CSR) to partner with Producers on renewal strategies. In this role you will always have variety and be able to embrace your inner entrepreneur. Get excited about joining our client’s fun and friendly team in Stoney Creek!
Our clients CSR’s will determine not only the best policy for their clients, but they will also choose the best strategy for their lifestyle. The experienced team will look beyond traditional insurance policies to offer insight and guidance that reflect individualized risks.
Key skills and attributes you will have for this new journey…
- Armed with a RIBO License, you're equipped to handle any challenge that comes your way.
- Always ready to dazzle clients with your 5+ years of expertise and understanding of insurance.
- Show off your impressive knowledge of commercial lines insurance policies and coverages.
- You're a communication maestro, effortlessly connecting with customers and company underwriters alike.
- With finesse, prepare documentation, including submissions, proposals, comparison spreadsheets, binders and endorsements
- Your organizational skills are top-notch, keeping everything running smoothly.
- Always prepared for an adrenaline rush, you service and care for an existing commercial lines portfolio.
- Be a shining star and take on the challenge of quoting new business on a thrilling rotation basis.
- Get ready to shine even brighter as you master the art of upselling and cross-selling within your portfolio.
- Zoom through policy changes on insurance company portals with lightning speed.
- You've got an eye for detail and a superpower for attention to accuracy.
- You have a keen agility and you thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- As a true team player, you excel in collaborating with fellow superheroes.
- Familiarity with SigXP & Applied Rating Services will make you the ultimate sidekick.
- Experience in the Medical Spa Industry would be an awesome asset to have.
DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 30 years, specializing in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. With offices in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Edmonton, and Calgary, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivalled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.