Our client is looking for an experienced Commercial Insurance Director to join their team! The ideal candidate must have Level 3 General Insurance License and at least 5 years’ experience in Commercial Insurance industry.
Location: Vancouver, BC
Responsibilities and Duties include but are not limited to:
- Assign monthly renewal lists to Marketing Brokers
- Track and assign new business
- Provide mentorship to direct reports
- Actively develop relationships with new suppliers and maintain strong relationship with existing suppliers
- Conduct regular performance and development reviews with direct reports
- Develop new programs that align with Company’s strategy
- Level 3 General Insurance License
- CAIB, CIP or CRM designation
- 5 years+ experience in Commercial Insurance industry
- Excellent organizational, leadership and communication skills
DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 30 years, specializing in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. With offices in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Edmonton, and Calgary, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivalled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please contact Vanessa Ip at 778-383-9790 ext. 105 or forward your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are working with another DGA recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position.