Title: Personal Lines Technical Assistant
Location: Toronto (Hybrid role)
- Work on personal lines business
- Review documents for accuracy
- Renewal tracking
- Generate form letters to mail to clients
- Handle Lienholder/lessor/mortgagee requests
- 1 year insurance experience preferred.
- Administrative experience required.
- Very organized
- Great team player
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Ability to prioritize work
- Preference will be given to candidates with experience using TAM and Compuquote.
Competitive Salary plus benefits, education support, flex time
DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 30 years, specializing in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. With offices in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Edmonton, and Calgary, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivalled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please contact Maurice Reichberg at 416-868-6711 x.232 or forward your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are working with another DGA recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position.