Are you looking to establish a professional career in a growing industry? Are you seeking advancement and longevity in a dynamic, rewarding environment?
We have an incredible opportunity for you!
At Duliban Insurance, we are not your average broker – when you join the Duliban Dream Team, you become part of the family! Our tenets of honesty, integrity and hard work inform everything we do – from our innovative technological approach to our commitment to the communities we serve, we drive for excellence while maintaining our home-grown roots.
Join our award-winning Dream Team and grow with us!
In this role, you will be responsible for providing exceptional service in all aspects of commercial business, with clients including fleets, contractors, retailers, and the hospitality industry. This will also include farm-related business and agribusiness. You will be responsible for managing the customer experience with policy changes, endorsements, claims and other client inquires.
- Manage a portfolio of clients, while servicing all client requests and maintaining portfolio retention.
- Perform full file reviews and ensure adequate coverage is in place. This is to include presenting renewal terms.
- Complete applications for commercial property files.
- Conduct commercial evaluations on system for property policies and prepare proposals of insurance.
- Remit all new business applications to the insurance company.
- Respond to carrier requests for information on existing policies.
- Contact insureds prior to renewal effective date for updates in operations, revenues, etc.
- Successfully use Applied Rating Services to establish accurate commercial automobile quotes.
- All other duties as required to support this growing area of the business
Our Ideal Candidate
- Possesses a RIBO license (or comparable) in good standing, or is willing to obtain their license within first three months of employment
- Exhibits a high degree of professionalism and integrity
- Demonstrates excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Works well within a team and independently
- Possesses an in-depth understanding of commercial insurance
- Exhibits strong organizational skills and has a keen attention to detail
- Possesses the ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Interacts with patience, dedication and enthusiasm
- Minimum 1-3 years’ experience in commercial insurance is preferred, but will consider less experience for the right candidate
- RIBO license in good standing is preferred – if unlicensed must be willing to obtain within first three months of employment
- CAIB or progressing towards CAIB designation is an asset
- Strong written, oral and interpersonal skills.
Duliban Insurance Brokers is an award-winning third generation brokerage that has been consistently named a top insurance workplace, winner of Brokerage of the Year (2019), and, most recently, Lincoln’s Business of the Year (2022). With offices across Niagara and Haldimand, our team prides itself on helping clients find simple, affordable solutions to all their auto, home, business and farm insurance needs.
As a valued Dream Team Member, you receive:
- Competitive compensation
- A benefit package including medical, dental and vision coverage
- A health spending account to use at your discretion
- RRSP and DPSP Plan
- Training and development opportunities
- Paid time off to volunteer in the community
Become a valued member of the Duliban Dream Team and work alongside dedicated, motivated individuals committed to the communities we serve. Come and join us!