Junior Commercial Advisor
Are you a stickler for details and passionate about providing top-notch client service? We've got a fantastic opportunity for you as a Junior Commercial Advisor. Join a team of Producers and Marketers to help manage commercial accounts and build strong client relationships.
A Day in the Life -
• Work alongside Producers and Marketers to provide excellent service to our commercial clients.
• Handle various tasks such as processing documents (Certificates of Insurance, Renewals, Proposals, etc.).
• Ensure accuracy of policy documentation before sharing with clients.
• Assist in negotiating coverage and pricing with insurers, in collaboration with the producer.
• Keep client information up-to-date and respond to inquiries from clients and others.
• Share policy and coverage information with clients when needed.
• Pitch in with occasional support tasks.
Your Qualities -
• Hold a Level 1 Insurance License or be open to obtaining one.
• Self-motivated and attentive to deadlines.
• Thrive in a team environment and contribute positively.
• Provide excellent customer service and meet client needs effectively.
• Familiarity with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
DGA Careers?has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 30 years, specializing in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. With offices in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Edmonton, and Calgary, DGA Careers?is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivalled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please contact Katie Ellwood at?587-952-5076 or forward your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are working with another DGA Recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position directly.