We’ve been servicing insurance customers all over the province of Ontario for the past 40 years.
Whether you prefer to do business online, in person, or over the phone, our multi-facet service approach will adapt to the needs of your busy lifestyle.
Our company is a family business. We specialize in personal service and know the importance of speaking to a real person when you call. We are recruitng for the following position.
A Customer Service Broker, RIBO licensed, with strong customer service skills and the ability to carry out duties for our personal & commercial insurance clients. This full-time, 1 year contract position, is available at our Cambridge, Ontario office with an annual salary in the range of $45,000 to $50,000. Base pay depends on job-related skills, knowledge and experience, and the role is eligible for a discretionary bonus.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Policy changes for personal and commercial clients.
- Taking & reporting claims for personal and commercial clients.
- Taking payments for all clients.
- Shared responsbility for answering phone calls.
- Meeting with clients to review coverages in person.
- Reviewing client renewals and possible re-writing to new markets.
- Discussing coverage options with clients, providing information on new and changing coverages.
- Operating in a paperless environment. Familiar with Power Broker, broker management system and Applied Rating System an asset.
- Invoicing of policy changes, new business and renewals.
Qualifications and Skills
- RIBO licensed, customer service broker
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Familiar with Power Broker & Applied Rating Systems an asset
- Working in a paperless environment
- 3-4 years customer service experience
- Strong customer service and telephone skills
This is a one year contract position. To apply, submit your cover letter and resume.