Our client is looking for a Personal Lines Account Manager to join their team! The ideal candidate must have Level 2 license and at least 3 years experience in managing Personal Lines & Auto accounts. If you are looking for an energetic and dynamic team to work with, this exciting opening could be a right fit for you.
Location: Burnaby, BC
Responsibilities and Duties include but are not limited to:
- Manage policy renewals, policy changes and cancellations
- Handle a book of Business with VIP clients and high value homes
- Effectively respond to and meet the needs of a diverse client base
- Deliver exceptional client service resulting in high retention rate
- Communicate with Insurers regarding new business and renewal terms as well as other relevant information
- 3 years+ Personal Lines & Auto insurance experience
- Insurance Broker Level 2 License
- Proficiency with MS Office – Excel, Word, Outlook and EPIC
- Detailed-oriented individual with excellent communication and customer service skills
DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 30 years, specializing in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. With offices in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Edmonton, and Calgary, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivalled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please contact Vanessa Ip at 778-383-9790 ext. 105 or forward your resume in confidence to email@example.com. If you are working with another DGA recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position.