Intermediate to Senior Personal Lines Advisors
Our client is not just looking for team members; they're investing in experts like you! They are seeking Intermediate to Senior Personal Lines Advisors to become key players in delivering top-notch customer service.
**Your Role in This Spectacular Saga:**
- Service ongoing client needs, review policies, provide insurance advice, conduct needs assessments, recommend solutions, and be the answer to inquiries.
- Sell new policies and write new business to existing or new clients – you're the insurance guru they've been waiting for.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and offer advice that helps them make informed decisions – you're their insurance confidante.
- Keep up-to-date on underwriting rules and workflow processes – because knowledge is power.
- Participate in community marketing initiatives - we love giving back to the community.
**The Qualities That Make You Shine:**
- Post-Secondary Education or equivalent – you've got the smarts.
- 3-5 years of personal lines industry and customer service experience – you're the seasoned pro.
- Level 1 AIC completed (Level 2 preferred) – you're leveling up in your career.
- High degree of professionalism, diplomacy, and integrity – you're the embodiment of trust.
- Excellent customer service skills and conflict resolution – you're a master of customer happiness.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written) – you're the wordsmith we need.
- Ability to coach/mentor – you're the guiding star.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment, under pressure and deadlines – you thrive in the storm.
- Able to work both individually and in a team environment – because teamwork makes the dream work.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills; multi-tasking – you're the master juggler.
**Perks That Will Make Your Head Spin:**
- Flexible health and dental insurance benefits package - because your well-being matters.
- Personal spending amount to invest in your healthy lifestyle - we've got your back.
- RRSP & ESPP - your future is important.
- Competitive compensation package with a quarterly bonus and commission aspect - your hard work doesn't go unnoticed.
- Employee discount program - because who doesn’t love being spoiled.
- Paid Time Off in various forms - because work-life balance is a must.
DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 30 years, specializing in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms, and independent adjusting firms. With offices in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Edmonton, and Calgary, DGA Careers is well-positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivaled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please contact Katie Ellwood at 587-952-5076 or forward your resume in confidence to Katie@dgacareers.com. If you are working with another DGA Recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position directly.