Our client is looking for an experienced Claims Representative to join their team in BC Interior! The ideal candidate must have at least 2 years adjusting experience and with valid driver license.
Location: BC Interior – Kelowna / Kamloops / Prince George
Responsibilities and Duties include but are not limited to:
- Interpret policy wordings, determine policy coverage and ensure appropriate reserving
- Investigate losses to determine liability, attending loss scene as required
- Write scope and estimate of loss using property estimating software
- Negotiate with insureds, claimants, lawyers and insurers; and coordinate services with vendors and service providers
- Maintain accurate records based on company standards and policies within the claims system
- 2 years+ insurance adjusting experience
- Working toward Chartered Insurance Professional (CIP) designation
- Prior exposure to Strata and/or residential property claims is preferred
- Valid driver license with acceptable driving record
- Detailed-oriented individual with excellent communication and customer service skills
DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 30 years, specializing in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. With offices in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Edmonton, and Calgary, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivalled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please contact Vanessa Ip at 778-383-9790 ext. 105 or forward your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are working with another DGA recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position.