Our client is looking for a Claims Examiner to join their team! The ideal candidate must have 3-5 years insurance claims experience and prior experience in property adjusting would be an asset.
Location: Vancouver, B.C.
Responsibilities and Duties include but are not limited to:
- Review all aspects of an insurance claim investigation
- Examine independent adjusters’ reports and related documentation to determine policy coverage
- Ensure accuracy of reserves and provide recommendations consistent with corporate policies
- Ensure all claims are valid and that settlements are made according to company procedures
- Conduct detailed bill reviews to implement sound file management
- Minimum 3-5 years insurance claims experience
- CIP or working towards it
- Experience in managing files from intake to resolution
- Detail-oriented individual with excellent communication skills
DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 30 years, specializing in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. With offices in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Edmonton, and Calgary, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivalled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please contact Vanessa Ip at 778-383-9790 ext. 105 or forward your resume in confidence to email@example.com. If you are working with another DGA recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position.