Business Development Representative
Hybrid Role - 1 day in office d/t Toronto
Legal Organization - Looking for Strong Relationship Building Skills
The Business Development Representative is responsible for developing, servicing, and growing insurance sales territory of the company subscribed professionals and their office staff. Achieving success will include maximizing the growth potential of the assigned field to meet sales objectives, developing strong client relationships, and collaborating with team members to deliver a customer experience that drives satisfaction and loyalty.
- Prospect new subscribers by way of law firm visits, networking, industry events and client referrals.
- Strengthen and maintain existing subscriber relationships through regular visits and provide ongoing support, service and training as needed
- Foster customer loyalty, retention and referrals
- Meet sales objectives and targets within assigned territory
- Develop sales plans that identify opportunities and challenges from which strategies are then established
- Be customer focused, providing support, guidance and problem resolution when needed
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the competitive market and align sales strategies accordingly
- Effectively plan and manage time to maximize key sales opportunities
- Coordinate and conduct training on company products and software
Job Specific Technical Skills and Competencies:
- Knowledge of residential conveyancing, the procedures and workflow of a real estate law practice and title insurance
- Have a post-secondary degree/diploma or a Law Clerk designation
- Minimum three years in a business development role, insurance sales, consultative sales, or legal real estate experience
- Ability to develop and sustain long term productive client relationships
- Possess strong customer service skills that include building rapport, identifying needs and problem resolution
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to work independently and manage time
- Be a team focused individual who is driven, service oriented, takes initiative and possesses strong communication skills
- Have a high degree of computer literacy
- A valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle are required
- Ability to work flexible hours and travel-this position is within Ontario, but depending on business needs, travel may be required to other provinces
DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 30 years, specializing in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. With offices in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Edmonton, and Calgary, DGA is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivalled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please contact Antonella Leone at 647-624-9609 or forward your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are working with another DGA recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position.