Our client is looking for a Field Claims Representative to handle claims in the BC Interior area specificaaly in Kamloops and Kelowna.
What you will be doing:
- Determine policy coverage, investigate losses, negotiate with insureds
- Management of claim from start to completion and making sure to take necessary documentation
- Coordinate with third parties/vendors
- Provide great customer service all throughout the process
What we are looking for:
- Must have at least 2 years of field adjusting experience
- Experience in residential and strata claims
- Proficiency with the use of Xactimate
- CIP designation or working towards achieving your designation
- A candidate who must be willing to travel to different locations for inspections
- Great communication skills
If this is you, then please don’t hesitate to reach out!
DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 30 years, specializing in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms, and independent adjusting firms. With offices in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Edmonton, and Calgary, DGA Careers is well-positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivaled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates, please email your resume in confidence to email@example.com or at 778-383-9790 ext. 102. If you are working with another DGA Recruiter, feel free to ask them for more information about this position.