A better opportunity awaits
Discover a better place to grow your career: a place that’s caring, engaging and rewarding. We’re proud of our diverse culture of trust and respect. It’s a culture guided by solid leadership and collaboration from every member of our organization.
The Co-operators, a leading Canadian-owned insurance and financial services company, is looking for a qualified:
Commercial Insurance Advisor
279 Midpark Way SE
Roles and responsibilities:
- Sales, service and profitable growth of commercial line products
- Advise and recommend coverages and policies that best meet client needs
- Actively focus on prospecting for all lines of business by identifying and recommending additional products/services that benefit the client
- Complete front-line risk assessment and selection following underwriting guidelines
- Achieve individual goals for client service, sales, quality and productivity and contribute to the achievement of overall agency sales and growth goals
- Support programs to build multi-client relationships
- Respond to client questions and concerns, resolve customer complaints and escalate issues appropriately.
Qualifications and Skills:
- General Insurance license is required
- Meet all provincial-licensing requirements in accordance with continuing education to obtain and maintain all licenses
- New to the industry is ok for the right fit, sales background is preferred.
- Skilled in communication (verbal and written), organization, time management, client service, decision making, problem solving, be willing to work independently.
- Candidate must be comfortable in a technology dependent environment including proficiency with Microsoft office
- Valid driver's license may be required
- The successful candidate shall be subject to a Criminal Record and Consumer History background check as a condition of employment.