Our client is looking for a Bodily Injury Adjuster to join their team! The ideal candidate must have at least 3 years insurance claims experience and partially or fully licensed in BC.
Location: Vancouver, B.C.
Responsibilities and Duties include but are not limited to:
- Exercises proper judgment and decision making to analyze the claims exposure to determine the proper course of action and to appropriately settle the claim
- Negotiate with solicitors and directly with parties to resolve claims within authority granted
- Handles claims consistent with our clients and corporate policies, procedures and “Best Practices” and in accordance to any statutory, regulatory and ethics requirements
- Documents and communicates all claim activity timely and effectively and in a manner which supports the outcome of the claim file
- Minimum 3 years insurance claims experience
- Partially or fully licensed and/or certified in BC
- Experience working in a commercial line claims environment would be an asset
- Detail-oriented individual with excellent communication skills
DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 30 years, specializing in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. With offices in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Edmonton, and Calgary, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivalled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please contact Vanessa Ip at 778-383-9790 ext. 105 or forward your resume in confidence to email@example.com. If you are working with another DGA recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position.