Our client is seeking an experienced broker to join their team! The ideal candidate must have General Insurance Level 2 License and close to 5 years of commercial insurance experience.
Location: Vancouver, BC (On-site)
Responsibilities and Duties include but are not limited to:
- Manage the marketing of large commercial accounts
- Work with different insurance companies to arrange subscription and layered policies
- Manage the renewal list and designate to another marketer other smaller accounts
- Retention of book and providing a high level of service
- Post-sales customer service: re-market accounts, process renewals, endorsements
- 5+ years of experience in commercial lines marketing
- Level 2 General Insurance License
- CIP designation or enrolled in CIP course is preferred
- EPIC experience is a plus
- Team player with strong organizational and time management skills
DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 30 years, specializing in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. With offices in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Edmonton, and Calgary, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivalled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please contact Vanessa Ip at 778-383-9790 ext. 105 or forward your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are working with another DGA recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position.