Our client is seeking an experienced business development specialist to join their team! The ideal candidate must have General Insurance License and strong P&C insurance industry experience.
Location: Vancouver, BC (Remote)
Responsibilities and Duties include but are not limited to:
- Prospect, identify and build profitable insurance business within the broker distribution channel through strategic prospecting and appointing new business partners
- Effectively onboard new clients and provide exceptional ongoing care to existing portfolio
- Drive revenue by delivering compelling presentations and delivery of information to new and existing brokers, associations, and other opportunities
- Monitoring industry trends to identify and develop new business opportunities
- Travel and attend various industry events as required
- At least 2 years of P&C insurance industry experience
- Proven track record in sales/business development
- Level 1 or Level 2 General Insurance License
- Valid driver’s license
- Energetic, sales-driven individual with strong organizational and time management skills
DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 30 years, specializing in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. With offices in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Edmonton, and Calgary, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivalled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please contact Vanessa Ip at 778-383-9790 ext. 105 or forward your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are working with another DGA recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position.