Description: This CSR will assist in our Commercial department, providing processing support to marketers and account managers.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Providing our internal and external clients with prompt and professional service;
- Preparing documentation, letters, certificates of insurance for our clients, insurers and other parties, as required;
- Accurate processing of endorsements, invoice transactions, and working with spreadsheets;
- Handling routine inquiries and facilitate processing requests
- Minimum of 3 years Commercial Lines Broker servicing experience;
- RIBO License required
- Highly efficient with Word and Excel;
- Must have a good understanding of property and casualty insurance products
- A team player with a sound work ethic
- A very strong attention to detail and a quick learner
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Experience in The Agency Manager (TAM) and Policy Works would be considered an asset
RRJ Insurance Group Ltd is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a workplace reflecting the diversity of the communities it serves. While we thank all applicants for their interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. If contacted for an interview, please inform us should an accommodation be required.