Opportunity: Senior Commercial Marketer, Special Risk; exciting opportunity to join a dynamic team with a large and diverse client portfolio, and developing a specialized focus in select products and business segments.
Description: Marketing consists of a team whose main purpose is to design, secure and deliver the best insurance program and professional expertise for our wide range of clients. This highly professional group works with our producers and account managers to assess risk exposures and insurance needs, prepare marketing submissions, liaise with our insuring partners and prepare proposals. Liasing with our processing team and claims group is also a feature of the role.
- 7-10 years Commercial Lines brokerage experience
- Strong technical insurance knowledge in placement of all classes of insurance including specialty products and placements for accounts ranging from niche of $50,000 to $1million, as well as US and International risks
- Some knowledge of specialty products a/o segment needs would be an asset (eg. Cyber, D&O, E&O, etc.)
- RIBO License required, and other industry qualifications such as CAIB, CIP, CRM, etc., would be considered an asset
- Must be a team player, be detail oriented and have a strong work ethic
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, organizational and negotiation skills
- Ability to use creativity in structuring product proposals and documentation
- Computer knowledge and experience with TAM and Policyworks required
- Knowledge of Word and Excel would be an asset
- Adaptable and flexible in a dynamic environment
- Self-directed and able to coordinate multiple placements for large, multi-line accounts
- Organized with effective time management skills would be an asset
- Experience in a "hard" insurance market cycle would be considered an asset
RRJ Insurance Group Ltd is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a workplace reflecting the diversity of the communities it serves. While we thank all applicants for their interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. If contacted for an interview, please inform us should an accommodation be required.