Description: This exciting salaried, plus commission, role is ideal for someone who enjoys creating and selling value-added personal lines insurance programs to our prospects. Through internal referrals, this person will use their technical ability to assess and evaluate exposures, and present insurance risk program proposals.
A typical workflow begins with obtaining information from the prospect, obtaining and generating quotations, proposing an insurance program, closing & binding the order, preparing the paperwork, providing financing arrangements, etc.
- 3+ years Personal Lines experience with at least one year of proven insurance sales experience
- RIBO Licence required
- Other industry qualifications such as CAIB, CIP, etc., would be considered an asset
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, communication and negotiation skills
- Proven sales ability
- A results-oriented professional with a strong work ethic
- An unwavering commitment to delivering professionalism and expertise to our clients
- Computer proficiency in MS Office products such as Word and Excel
- Experience with The Agency Manager (TAM) an asset
RRJ Insurance Group Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a workplace reflecting the diversity of the communities it serves. While we thank all applicants for their interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. If contacted for an interview, please inform us should an accommodation be required.