Description: This is a salaried plus commission role, best suited for someone who enjoys creating and selling value-added personal lines insurance programs to prospective clients. A typical workflow begins with obtaining information by dealing directly with a prospective client and/or producer, generating quotations, proposing an insurance package, closing & binding the order, preparing the paperwork, securing payment, etc.
- 3+ years Personal Lines experience with at least one year of proven insurance sales experience
- RIBO Licence required (active and in good standing)
- Other industry qualifications such as CAIB, CIP, etc., would be considered an asset
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, communication and negotiation skills
- Proven sales ability
- A results-oriented professional with a strong work ethic
- An unwavering commitment to delivering professionalism and expertise to our clients
- Computer proficiency in MS Office products such as Word and Excel
- Experience with TAM/EPIC would be considered an asset
RRJ Insurance Group Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a workplace reflecting the diversity of the communities it serves. While we thank all applicants for their interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. If contacted for an interview, please inform us should an accommodation be required.