We are seeking an experienced Personal Lines VIP Sales Broker. We offer a professional atmosphere, a competitive salary, performance based bonus and an excellent benefit package.
The role of the Personal Lines Inside Sales Broker will be to all lines of Personal Lines related products by:
- Answering inbound calls and online inquires
- Making outbound prospecting calls
- Developing a business and prospect marketing plan to encourage new sales development
- Develop and market new business ideas while building a data base of contacts and networking opportunities.
- Provide potential clients with exceptional service, professional advice, accurate quotes with the market that best suits their needs.
- Respond to company and or client concerns/inquires in a timely and professional manner
- Working in partnership with our in house underwriting team
- Fully completing all applicable documentation with accuracy upon closing date.
- Networking with producers from other divisions, i.e. Commercial & Financial Services teams to achieve goals & build relationships
- Proven sales track record
- Meet monthly sales targets of $25,000 in premium of issued new business
- Self-starter with the ability to establish sales & retention goals
- Strong communication, presentation and relationship skills
- RIBO license and other industry qualification such as CAIB, CIP etc.
- Minimum of 3 years of Personal Lines Sales experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to organize and prioritize work effectively
- Strong attention to detail
- High level of computer skills, knowledge and previous experience working with Applied Systems (TAM) and Compu-quote is an asset
- A positive attitude and high level of energy, with the ability to work in an environment that fosters team spirit and goal setting.
Our commitment to training and ongoing professional development, combined with an extensive group of specialists, brings you the knowledge and expertise you need to grow your career.
Dan Lawrie Insurance Brokers Ltd. provides one of the very best initial and ongoing education, training and development opportunities in the industry.
This commitment is evidenced by the number of professional designations attained by our team of brokers. Training and ongoing skills development is all part of the Dan Lawrie Insurance Brokers company culture.
Although we appreciate your interest in our firm, we will contact only those candidates who qualify for an interview.Thankyou.