Personal Lines – Customer Service Representative (CSR)
Detailed Job Description:
The Customer Service Representative (CSR) is responsible for serving customers in person, online and via the telephone to assess and fulfill their insurance needs to the highest standards of satisfaction. The CSR is accountable for determining customer needs, dealing with customer sales, complaints, inquiries and processing transactions. The CSR follows all Regal Insurance Broker procedures and policies when providing customer service. The CSR participates in all assigned training, setting and meeting personal goals to ensure that the sales of insurance products are maximized by fulfilling the customer’s determined needs. Processing portal changes is an important part of this position. We represent numerous insurers and a detailed understanding of the portals and BMS will be required. A CSR understands his/her role as a brand ambassador and provides positive brand experiences to all customers. A CSR interacts with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services and handles and resolves complaints.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer incoming phone calls, respond to questions and concerns of clients
- Update client file information at the request of client
- Produces document at the request of the client (e.g. pink cards and certificates of insurance)
- Portal processing of new business and policy changes
- Provides accurate and timely quotes and/or information to existing clients
- In the absence of a Broker, quotes and writes new business as required
- Maintains knowledge of Regal Insurance Brokers products and services
- Handle inquiries from underwriters and gather information to respond to the exposure issues
- Review renewals and compare to previous year’s coverage and pricing
If you’re a hard worker with a positive and outgoing attitude that is looking for an amazing career opportunity - Regal Insurance Brokers is the place for you!
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org