Everest Reinsurance Company
Everest Re Canada is currently looking for an experienced Claim Professional with expertise in casualty and commercial property lines with a solid claim evaluation experience across a variety of risks, contracts, and exposures. The position is situated in our Toronto office.
This position requires direct handling of reinsurance claims; as well as tracking and reporting on large losses, property catastrophe exposures, and industry trends. The Claim Professional will have regular interaction with our internal and external customers and should be capable of leading claim reviews. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated and goal oriented, comfortable working both independently and as part of a group, and open to new challenges as they develop.
The candidate for this position should have:
- Eight to Ten years of combined insurance/reinsurance claim experience with at least five years of significant experience in casualty lines
- Bachelor's degree required and advanced degree or insurance designation preferred.
- Professional written and oral communication skills.
- Developed analytic, organization and interpersonal skills, essential.
- Solid computer skills (including Word and Excel).
- Reinsurance claim review experience is an asset.
130 King St W, Suite 2520 P.O.BOX 431
Toronto, ON M5X 1E3
Site Internet :
Compagnie en réassurance