Description de l'offre d'emploi
Agricorp is looking for a Team Leader, Change Implementation to join our Business Operations team in the Program Delivery division.
The Team Leader, Change Implementation will manage a team of senior and intermediate level professionals. As the Team Leader, you will work collaboratively with key stakeholders across the organization to enable effective implementation of new or revised programs and processes within the Program Delivery division that will help to improve customer experience and increase operational efficiency. This position reports to the Director, Operations. In this role, you will:
- Provide management and day-to-day direction to a diverse team of senior and intermediate professionals in the management of non-complex to highly complex cross-functional change initiative and divisional projects
- Collaboratively and effectively implement a portfolio of corporate projects, program changes, audit findings, and continuous improvement initiatives related to Program Delivery’s operations
- Work with the assigned Project Sponsor and/or Manager to initiate, plan and develop detailed project implementation plans, ensuring support is provided through to successful completion
- Ensure processes, procedures and program changes are designed, developed and maintained for the Program Delivery division
- Lead and facilitate the review and prioritization of Program Delivery Service Requests and direct the organization workflow and assignments to meet service standards and goals
- Balance changing implementation plans and ongoing operational needs to ensure customer satisfaction and stakeholder expectations are met
- Establish and maintain credible relationships with key stakeholders across the organization
- Advise your team on complex issues, manage work flows and activities and provide coaching and mentoring to team members working cross-functionally
- Recommend enhancements to existing technological infrastructure required to successfully meet customer needs in the delivery of Agricorp programs and services
- Work within established budgets with fiscal responsibility
- Provide regular reports and forecast variances
Job status: Permanent
Location: Guelph – Massey Road
- Post-secondary education in business administration or the arts preferred, or equivalent work experience
- Eight to 10 years’ relevant experience
- Proven experience in a lead role
- Two to three years’ project management leadership experience
- Proven experience implementing operational business change or in business process improvement
- Agricultural and insurance-industry experience an asset
- Chartered Insurance Professional (CIP) designation an asset
- Project Management Professional (PMP) designation an asset
- Client Focus – Provides service excellence to internal and external clients.
- Critical judgement, decision making and problem solving – Uses critical judgement to make decisions and solve problems involving varied levels of complexity, ambiguity and risk
- Information gathering and processing – Locates and collects data from appropriate sources and analyzing it to prepare meaningful and concise reports and summarize information
- Project Management – Plans, implements, monitors and completes projects, ensuring effective management of scope, resources, time, cost, quality, risk and communications
- Influence – Influences, convinces and gains support from others
- Leading Teams – Leads and supports the performance of a team towards achieving excellent results
- Change Advocacy – Advocates, leads and enables the process of change while helping others deal with the transition
- Initiative – Identifies and deals with situations and issues proactively and persistently, seizing opportunities that arise
- Achieving quality results – Focuses efforts on managing one’s self to achieve high-quality results consistent with the organization’s standards and measures, while managing risk
As an agency of the Government of Ontario, Agricorp works with partners to contribute to a vibrant and sustainable agriculture industry. With more than 400 employees serving more than 47,000 producers province-wide, Agricorp delivers programs that help producers manage risk and remain financially secure. The agency was established in 1997 by the provincial government under the authority of the AgriCorp Act, 1996.
Agricorp delivers a variety of programs and payments on behalf of the federal and provincial governments, including AgriStability, Farm Business Registration and Production Insurance. Please see the full list of programs for more information.
To apply for this position, please go to www.agricorp.com and complete the online Application for Employment form.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted directly.