Description de l'offre d'emploi
What will you do?
- Checking and processing of policy documents, renewals, endorsements and cancellations
- Preparing and forwarding binders for renewals as instructed
- Preparing and forwarding form letters and documents to clients and insurers
- Managing follow-up / abeyance system and Renewal Logs to ensure we meet our client service standards
- Processing invoices
- Prepare Certificates of Insurance
- Assist Customer Service Brokers and/or Producers with client inquiries or rush assignments as requested
Knowledge, Skills & Qualifications:
- A strong attention to detail and accuracy is a must, excellent organizational skills and a team player
- Proficient with Word, Excel
- Minimum 1 year commercial lines experience, either from a brokerage or insurance company preferred
Why Lawrie Insurance Group?
- Comprehensive benefits plan
- Company pension plan and optional RRSP
- Education and career development support
- Continuing education reimbursement program
- Positive work culture and environment
- Employee & Family Assistance Program
- Fun team environment with family-like atmosphere
About Lawrie Insurance Group
The Lawrie Insurance Group Inc., is one of Canada’s leading, privately-owned, multi-disciplined insurance brokerage, specializing in commercial and personal insurance, employee benefits and group retirement solutions. With a staff of over 100 dedicated professionals, the Lawrie Insurance Group has become one of the largest and most trusted insurance organizations in Canada and ranks in the top 5% of insurance brokerages in Canada. The Lawrie Insurance Group is a member of the Canadian Broker Network (CBN), Intersure and Globex International, giving it affiliated offices across Canada, the United States and globally
We offer a work environment that is described by our clients, insurers and employees as being fun, challenging, stimulating, fast paced and highly professional.
Please forward your resume and cover letter to the email indicated.
Lawrie Insurance Group Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Please advise HR if you require accommodation.