Description de l'offre d'emploi
Auto Claims Adjuster
Our client, a progressive and large insurer (consistently voted a top employer), is looking for a talented Auto Adjuster to join their team! This is a great opportunity to work under a fabulous Team Leader, and for a reputable organisation. The position is remote, but the successul candidate should be in BC.
Who you are:
You are a team player who rolls up their sleeves. You are passionate about providing the highest levels of customer service and going the extra mile. You are also mature, collaborative and organised.
- Handle claims from start to finish: full investigation, evaluation, analysis, negotiation and settlement of auto claims for BC.
- Conduct claim investigations – liaise with all the stakeholders to evaluate the claim and negotiating with all corresponding parties.
- Evaluate liability, salvage and subrogation exposure and potential.
- Review and analyze losses to ensure file meets guideline criteria and determine proper kind of loss.
- Maintain adequate reserves based on exposure and authority level.
- Client centric focus and providing exceptional customer service.
- Meet/exceed key performance indicators.
- 2+ years prior claims handling experience – auto experience highly regarded.
- Proven customer service experience – Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral).
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Post-secondary education/diploma.
- Working towards a CIP designation is highly regarded.
- Home office/private space.
If you meet or exceed these requirements and qualifications, please contact Affia at 778-383-9790, x 104 or email your resume in confidence to email@example.com. If you are already working with another DGA Recruiter, feel free to ask them about this opportunity and they will give you more details.
DGA Careers is Canada’s only national Executive Search and Recruitment firm focused exclusively on the insurance industry, since 1986. Our deep industry experience, knowledge and strong relationships enable us to connect leading insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms with the most talented mid to senior level professionals for each individual leadership role.