Description de l'offre d'emploi
Commercial Account Specialist
Our client, a large well known Insurance Brokerage, is seeking an experienced & technical Commercial Lines Account Specialist to join their thriving organization. You will take responsibility for understanding their client’s insurance needs in order to nurture and manage the client relationship to ensure the highest level of service.This role is to manage and coordinate the day to day functions of the account through efficient communication. Perfect for those with a senior level of commercial insurance exposure and a passion for providing a high level of client service. To you, clients are king!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Account service coordination and first point of client contact
- Arrange and participate in meetings, conferences and project team activities
- Preparation of all client documentation
- Manage workload according to importance and prioritize effectively
- Handle Endorsement Requests and policy changes
- Correspondence with Underwriters
- Cross selling and upselling to other lines of business
- Follow up on outstanding documents from the Insured or from the Insurer
- Coordinate with Insurers as required to support the broking function
- Manage, organize an update relevant data
- Mentor and collaborate with junior employees
- Minimum 5 years commercial experience working with clients and insurers
- Experience in mining, education and ski hills highly regarded
- Level 2 Insurance License.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and an ability to identify opportunity
- Positive interpersonal skills including excellent verbal and written communication
- High level of personal accountability
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Problem solving skills including the ability to be resourceful
- Strong computer literacy with proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Experience with agency management systems
Interested candidates, please contact Jen Duff at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are working with another DGA Recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position.
Founded in 1986, DGA Careers specializes in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. DGA Careers assists qualified professionals in claims, underwriting, sales, customer service, and more, connect with the Canadian insurance industry at all levels. We endeavour to respond to each applicant in a timely manner.