Description de l'offre d'emploi
National brokerage with a stellar reputation is looking for an enthusiastic and confident personal lines broker to add to their harmonious team in Downtown Vancouver!
This would be best suited for someone who thrives on providing great customer service to long standing clientele and a team player who rolls up their sleeves. The company has low turnover and are looking for a team member who will complement their organization and contribute to their positive culture. No evenings or weekends, and a commitment to your professional development.
The Personal Lines Account Manager works closely with a team of insurance professionals to look after a book of business and provide the best possible solutions to meet client needs.
- Managing the personal lines book
- Retention of book and providing a high level of service
- Post-sales customer service: re-market accounts, process renewals, endorsements,
- Respond to client inquiries
- Maintain accurate up to date files
- Answer incoming calls in a timely manner
- Level 2 licence is ideal
- Minimum 2 to 3 years insurance experience in personal lines.
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Strong and clear written and oral communication - ability to deliver technical information
- Confidence and comfort dealing with affluent individuals.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Team player - willing to step in and roll up your sleeves to assist as needed
- Keen to learn
Interested candidates, please contact Jen Duff at firstname.lastname@example.org or 778-383-9790 ext 103. If you are working with another DGA Recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position.
Founded in 1986, DGA Careers specializes in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. DGA Careers assists qualified professionals in claims, underwriting, sales, customer service, and more, connect with the Canadian insurance industry at all levels. We endeavour to respond to each applicant in a timely manner