Description de l'offre d'emploi
We are looking for a distinguished Commercial Lines Account Manager with experience on the front lines of the insurance battlefield interacting with clients. Our client needs an Account Manager that has the experience and industry expertise that is required to not only retain clients but bring new ones onboard as well. You will have the flexibility to work within the guidelines of the company to offer unique and personalized options for your clients. This client wants to help you achieve the level of service that you know your clients deserve and that you can’t always provide at overly structured firms.
- Standard Commercial Lines Account Manager duties
- Maintain a clear vision of the priorities in life by never sacrificing or stressing too much for the sake of a deal, sale, or job in general
- Provide exceptional advice based off your collected wisdom and company resources
- Assess the needs of your client and find a solution
- Proactive communication to ensure seamless renewals
- Cross selling other lines when appropriate
- Improving the days of those you interact with including both coworkers and clients
- Staying positive and seeking outcomes that make sense for the business and the client
- Being able to accomplish work in a laidback atmosphere
- Help new staff learn the ropes
- Enjoy time away from work
Our client is one of the most well respected and revered insurance institutions in the world. Their reputation was earned through hard work, attention to detail and their high standards for employees. They treat their employees extremely well, but do so with the understanding that you have their back just as much as they have yours. They are one of the largest brokerages in the world and they have a significant international presence.
You are an insurance professional that was frustrated by the hand cuffs that are company guidelines. You feel as though you could offer more to your clients were you only given a little bit more say in the development of their policy. You are great with people and have a thorough understanding of how to keep clients happy. You want to work for an employer that trusts you and treats you as an equal rather than a subordinate. You are looking for a shot at the big leagues and are ready to prove yourself.
- Active Level 1 license
- Minimum 2 years in a similar position
- Friendly personality
- Exceptional baking skills for bringing in office treats would be considered an asset
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Experience with Epic
DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 30 years, specializing in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. With offices in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Edmonton, and Calgary, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivalled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please contact Katie Ellwood at 587-952-5076 or forward your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are working with another DGA Recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position directly.