Description de l'offre d'emploi
Our client, a successful commercial insurance focused brokerage in Western Canada, is seeking an experienced Commercial Account Manager to join their growing team. This position will work with a portfolio including construction, manufacturing, contracting and more. Competitive compensation and great corporate culture!
Who You Are…
An enthusiastic Insurance Professional with a minimum of three to five years experience handling commercial insurance. If you are keen to work for a company with an entrepreneurial spirit and an effective and progressive leadership team look no further. You must possess;
- Level 2 insurance license
- 3-5 years commercial insurance experience
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize work flow
- Ability to explain complex information in a simple manner
- Build and maintain strong relationships with the markets
- Provide advice to and knowledge to other Account Managers.
- Train and mentor junior account managers
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of key personnel, trends, and pricing within the Canadian real estate insurance market
- Work with internal staff and underwriters to successfully coordinate the placement of Accounts
- Provide excellent customer service to customers, partners, and coworkers in order to maintain long-term growth and retention
- Negotiate pricing, policy conditions and terms with underwriters and reviews all quotations with recommendations as to the best options for price, coverage and risk alternatives and agency income
- Provide an exceptional customer service experience
- Recommend additional coverage to clients
Interested candidates, please contact Jen Duff at firstname.lastname@example.org or 778-383-9790 ext 103. If you are working with another DGA Recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position.
Founded in 1986, DGA Careers specializes in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. DGA Careers assists qualified professionals in claims, underwriting, sales, customer service, and more, connect with the Canadian insurance industry at all levels. We endeavour to respond to each applicant in a timely manner