Description de l'offre d'emploi
Commercial Insurance Account Executive
Our client is looking for an accomplished Commercial Insurance Producer to help them kickstart their Commercial Department. The successful candidate will be someone who could be capable of taking over for senior outgoing Producers. This book consists of small and medium commercial accounts that have been with the brokerage for many years. The Commercial Insurance Producer will have a team member working alongside them to handle the servicing of the book as it is grown.
- Manage the collection of client information, quote and sell insurance to new and existing clients
- Accountable for cross selling to existing clients
- Service the existing book of business, making changes, additions, deletions and renewals
- Follow up on all client accounts to resolve outstanding activities or other items
- Remain up to date on company product knowledge
- Build and maintain relationships with your underwriters
- Assist clients with claims process, if needed
- Continue self-development through industry training and community involvement
About the Employer:
Our client is a family owned business with a strong commitment to their clients that has resulted in continuing growth. This continued growth means there are excellent opportunities for employee advancement within the organization. They place high value on continuing education and can be willing to pay for costs of CAIB, CIP and FCIP courses if the employee earns it.
You are a confident Commercial Producer who embraces challenges. You must be able to work well within a group both as a leader and as a teammate. You must be respectful, honest, and wiling to go the extra mile for your clients. You are a positive person who always looks to leave the room a happier place than when they entered it.
- Level 2 General Insurance License
- Five plus years of Commercial Insurance experience
- Proven track record of prospecting and closing new insurance accounts
- Great work ethic and the drive to strive for excellence
- Positive attitude and passionate about customer service and building relationships
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated accountability and reliability
- Able to prioritize in a busy environment to meet tight deadlines
- Works well within a team and independently
DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 30 years, specializing in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. With offices in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Edmonton, and Calgary, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivalled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please contact Kim Ehman at 587-952-5077 or forward your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are working with another DGA recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position.