Description de l'offre d'emploi
Our client, a large successful national brokerage, is looking for a Commercial Transportation Account Manager to join their growing team. You will be working closely with Producers/Account Executives in assisting their clientele with a high level of service. You can expect training and mentorship while growing your career. If you love working with great people, then this role is for you! Monday to Friday schedule and no evenings.
- Manages the marketing process in close collaboration with the CE.
- Prepares accurate and comprehensive underwriting submissions.
- Utilizes relationships to negotiate best terms for new and renewal business.
- Proactively manages a book of business by reviewing clients’ exposures, gaps in coverage, and loss history and proposes appropriate coverages and/or solutions with CE.
- Develops account strategies, presentations and proposals with CE.
- Answers client questions and handles daily requests/coverage changes.
- Ensures maximum retention of book.
- Assist junior staff in ensuring quality of work.
Ideal candidate will have at least 1-2 years of relevant experience
Must have great communication skills, both written and verbal
High level of customer service needed
Must have a positive attitude and be a real team player
Level 2 Insurance license required
DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 30 years, specializing in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. With offices in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Edmonton, and Calgary, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivalled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please contact Jen Duff at 778-383-9790 ext 103 or forward your resume in confidence to email@example.com. If you are working with another DGA recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position