Description de l'offre d'emploi
Are you a top Commercial Independent Adjuster with a following in the industry?
Our Client, a pretigious international independent adjusting firm is looking to add some top talent to their growing team. They only focus on the best and work on large multi million dollar commercial claims across the world.
- Based ideally in their new South Surrey location or Vancouver – while adjusters are encouraged to come into the office the employer is flexible regarding occasionally working from home, on the understanding they are still able to service their assigned territory.
- Handling a mix of Property, Casualty Claims. This will include aviation, marine, natural resources, technical and specialty risks, nmany of which are large and complex in nature.
- Work closely with Calgary, Toronto, NYC and London.
Candidates must have the following:
- An ability to hit the ground running – a BC level 2 license or the ability to obtain one immediately is essential.
- Minimum 5+ years commercial adjusting experience, ideally multi-line.
- Have a following and be well established in the industry
- Ability to bring clients and new business.
- Strong relationships with restoration and law firms
- CIP or FCIP preferred but not mandatory
- Strong work ethic
- No restrictions on availablity on travel and accessibility
- Entrepreneurial, empathetic and approachable nature.
- Have their own vehicle and a clean class 5 drivers license.
DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 30 years, specializing in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. With offices in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Edmonton, and Calgary, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivalled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please contact Jen Duff at 778-383-9790 ext 103 or forward your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are working with another DGA recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position