Description de l'offre d'emploi
Our client is made up of a dedicated team of HR and health and safety advisors, offering employer resources to thousands of small- to medium-sized businesses. They have created a culture that excites people to go to work every day, feeling motivated, happy, and truly valued.
Reflective of the rapid growth that they have been experiencing and the ambitious plans for the future, we are seeking a Business Development Manager to help grow the client base in the Vancouver territory. As a Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for identifying new business opportunities and developing existing relationships within small-to-medium sized businesses. A varied and engaging sales role, this is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and hard-working individual to work with a growing business.
You will receive extensive training, a competitive base salary and an excellent uncapped commission and bonus scheme. You will bring a great attitude to new business generation and a professional approach to selling. You will have the support of a dedicated inside sales representative and between you; you will be selling the fantastic services our client has to offer in the B2B market. This is an exciting opportunity to build a career with a leading organization in the business services sector.
They offer an attractive, forward-moving career path that’s both challenging and rewarding. When they grow, their people grow too. With each win, they are able to work towards something bigger and better.
Business Development Manager
- Are you looking for an exciting and fast paced Business Development Manager role?
- Would you like a role with autonomy, where you are in charge of your own earning potential?
- Excellent earning potential with Salary + Uncapped Commission + Car Allowance
What are we looking for?
- Proven sales experience in the B2B sectors (industry experience not required)
- Level 3 Insurance license or a Level 2 license with the ability to obtain Level 3 in short period of time
- A mature approach to intelligent consultative selling
- Excellent communication skills
- A positive and tenacious attitude and an unyielding passion for success
- Extensive social and business networks
- Target driven and total focus on achieving targets and helping grow business
- An outside the box, pro-active approach to self-generate new business through activity, referrals and networks
What you get in return?
- Endless opportunities and earning potential, with an uncapped commission structure
- Car allowance
- iPad and phone
- Salary + Benefits
What is it like working in the Sales Team?
The Sales team are outgoing, tenacious and lively individuals who excel in a buzzing environment and bring a lot of fun to the business. You will also need a professional and pro-active approach to work, as we are looking for individuals who can lead and use initiative at all times!
If you meet or exceed these requirements and qualifications, please contact Jen Duff at 778-383-9790, x 103 or email your resume in confidence to email@example.com. If you are already working with another DGA Recruiter, feel free to ask them about this opportunity and they will give you more details.
DGA Careers is Canada’s only national Executive Search and Recruitment firm focused exclusively on the insurance industry, since 1986. Our deep industry experience, knowledge and strong relationships enable us to connect leading insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms with the most talented mid to senior level professionals for each individual leadership role.