Description de l'offre d'emploi
Our client is looking for a even keeled yet enthusiastic insurance professional to join their property claims team as their next Property Claims Representative. The Property Claims Representative will be part of a team whose goal it is to provide outstanding customer service built through experience and education. The successful candidate will be an excellent verbal and written communicator who is empathetic and professional.
- Work with the team to provide the best possible customer service to clients
- Use experience or education to break down and interpret policies and to determine the proper resolution to claims
- Prepare for a wide variety of clients and situations every day
- Asses and utilize all relevant documentation and information from third party sources in order to accurately quantify the loss
- Document and maintain records of the entire claims process
- Communicate effectively through writing and the telephone
Our client is a nationally recognized insurance firm and one of the largest in Alberta. They have their sights set on major growth and plan to be one of the top 5 in Canada. It is a truly exciting time to join this fast paced and growing organization. They are trending upwards and credit their staff with spurring them on. They have concentrated a ton of great minds in their office and are looking to add another exceptional employee to fill this position.
You are someone who is good at having difficult conversations and using their words to explain through and defuse difficult situations. You are just starting your insurance career and you are eager to get your foot in the door and to start making a positive impact for your firm. You have experience with customer service or in a similar client facing position and you are excited to apply it to a career.
- Some experience in the insurance industry is required
- Working towards and insurance designation
- Strong customer service skills and experience in the field
- You genuinely care about your clients and keep their best interest at heart while remaining professional
- Ability to hold oneself to a high standard of efficiency without sacrificing accuracy
- Strong organization skills coupled with attention to detail
- Exemplary communication skills both written and verbally
- Self motivated with the ability to stay on task with little to no supervision
- Strong investigating and analytical skills
At DGA Careers, finding and assessing talented insurance professionals is what we do all day long, every day. DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 25 years, as the largest executive search and recruiting company focused exclusively on the insurance industry. With offices in Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver, Calgary, and Edmonton, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivalled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please contact Kim Ehman at 587-952-5077 or forward your resume in confidence to email@example.com.