Description de l'offre d'emploi
Successful National Insurance Company is growing again! We are looking for service oriented candidates with a strong eye for detail and experience in commercial insurance. You will be working on moderately complex accounts, collaborating with team members to continue offering the broker network the highest level of service. The role will be on a dynamic and fun team, where career opportunities are endless when given the chance to work in an office with very high employee engagement and positive moral. If you are keen to work for a National Insurance Company with an effective and progressive leadership team look no further.
- Perform risk analysis using technology as well as external data sources for the purposes of quoting, negotiating and authorizing the acceptance of risk.
- Arrange reinsurance or subscribing companies where appropriate.
- Determine eligibility for policy renewals based on guidelines and retention goals of the company.
- Maintain accurate records of decisions made and maintain completeness of policy data.
- Communicate decisions, and respond to requests in a prompt and professional manner.
- Assist with interpretation of rating procedures, wordings, underwriting policies and regulations.
- Handle work assignments, including calls, efficiently.
- Work effectively towards the goals of the team.
- Maintain positive working relationships with internal and external parties, including networking at industry events.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 3 years of commercial insurance industry experience. Experienced brokers will also be considered.
- Post-secondary education or related business experience.
- Completed or actively pursuing a Property and Casualty Industry Designation
- Working knowledge of MS office
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to review information carefully and comprehensively.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to provide justification.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to present information in a persuasive manner.
- Strong decision making skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize daily work.
Interested candidates, please contact Jen Duff at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are working with another DGA Recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position.
Founded in 1986, DGA Careers specializes in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. DGA Careers assists qualified professionals in claims, underwriting, sales, customer service, and more, connect with the Canadian insurance industry at all levels. We endeavour to respond to each applicant in a timely manner.