Description de l'offre d'emploi
Our client has instructed us to find the hardest working Client Executive in the industry with a strong commitment to providing the best customer service possible. If you are an experienced Commercial Account Manager who can hit the ground running than this could be a chance to finally receive the recognition you deserve. Our client hires the best because they understand that the company is only as good as the sum of its parts.
- Work with clients to understand their wants and needs
- Work with the team of Account Executives to grow and maintain books of business
- Handle applications as well as receive and process existing clients’ requests
- Review certifications of insurance, endorsements and other work completed by the support staff
- Organize and lead the support staff to maximize the efficient use of resources
- Prepare documents and necessary information for renewals
- Work to establish, maintain, and grow meaningful relationships with clients
- Respond to customer enquiries and address their questions or concerns
- Find unique solutions to customer concerns
Our client is a savvy Edmonton based firm that provides innovative insurance solutions to a variety of commercial customers. Their customer care has earned them the reputation as a top performing insurance firm. They pride themselves on creating a work environment where you can both achieve success and enjoy yourself along the way.
You love working in customer facing situations and you like focusing on details. You take pride in the genuine relationships that you form with your clients. You are an organized and independent worker who likes to earn the trust of your coworkers.
- Level 2 Insurance License
- 7-10 years of commercial insurance account experience required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Experience with TAM is an asset
- Member of the C.I.P. or CAIB designation
- Able to work well within a team as well as function as a team leader
- Effective organizational, time and client management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
At DGA Careers, finding and assessing talented insurance professionals is what we do all day long, every day. DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 25 years, as the largest executive search and recruiting company focused exclusively on the insurance industry. With offices in Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver, Calgary, and Edmonton, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivalled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please contact Kim Ehman at 587-702-5702 or forward your resume in confidence to email@example.com. If you are working with another DGA Recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position directly.