Description de l'offre d'emploi
HUB International’s vision is to be the leading sales and service organization in the insurance industry. HUB International continues to grow and seeking a strong customer focused Receptionist to join our dynamic Operations team based in Oakville. This is an ideal role for a strong team player who can provide outstanding customer experience and act as a positive HUB Brand Ambassador. This role will require a flexible individual to adapt to the growth of the business.
Choose a career with HUB International and take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and satisfaction. By joining HUB you will become part of rapidly growing company that offers significant opportunity for advancement and growth. HUB is a company where your contributions will make a difference.
- Greets clients/prospects that come into our office.
- Answer calls, assist customer and/or forward to appropriate person.
- Sorts and forwards faxes/emails received.
- Prints receipts for all payments received.
- Logs all payments received from clients in system.
- Handle incoming and outgoing courier and regular mail.
- Scanning and attaching documents in Epic.
- Other administrative and facility duties as assigned.
- 1-2 years’ Receptionist experience
- Strong customer service experience and multitasking skills
- Professional, team player and a great HUB Brand Ambassador
- Busy switchboard experience with multiple lines
- Strong MS Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Ability to handle escalated client complaints
- Entrepreneurship - encouraging innovation and educate risk taking
- Integrity – doing things right every time
- Teamwork – working together to maximize results
- Accountability – measure and take responsibility for outcomes
- Service - serving customers, communities, and colleagues
HUB International offers a full spectrum of insurance and related services, including Property/Casualty, Home & Auto, Employee Benefits, Wealth Management and Risk Services, to a large and diverse client base. Internationally we are a leading insurance brokerage offering products and services with offices in Canada and the US. Take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse and challenging work environment in a rapidly growing company that offers significant opportunity for advancement and growth.