Description de l'offre d'emploi
HUB International’s vision is to be everywhere risk exists – today and tomorrow. Helping protect what matters most.
HUB International continues to grow and we are looking for a strong Commercial Account Assistant to effectively support the busy account workflow for our Commercial Surety Programs Practice downtown Toronto. This is an ideal role for an individual with strong customer service and French language skills working in a team structure. You will learn from Debora Bonsignore, Vice President, Commercial Lines who has been with HUB for over 16 years and work with a strong account team well versed in our workflows, products and clients. This is an ideal role for someone that is interesting in learning and supporting a niche market.
Choose a career with HUB International and take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and satisfaction. By joining HUB you will become part of rapidly growing company that offers significant opportunity for advancement and growth. HUB is a company where your contributions will make a difference.
This is a great opportunity to gain exposure to the best in the business. This role requires an individual who is highly organized with strong analytical, effective communication skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines.
The primary responsibilities include:
- Executing surety bonds across Canada
- Answering client queries and communicating with insurance companies
- Uploading documentation to WinTAM and setting up electronic client files in Epic
- Maintaining effective abeyance system
- Maintaining and assist surety program processing and any service agreements related to programs
- Assisting and supporting customer service answer line and client inquiries
- Providing assistance where required and perform all other duties as assigned by Account Team
Qualifications and Experience:
- Post-Secondary Education or commensurate work experience;
- RIBO Licensed or in progress
- Bilingual in French: verbal and written desired
- Surety knowledge or experience an asset
- 1-2 years of customer service experience required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel and Outlook and other computer systems
- Strong organizational, time and client management skills
- Effective communication skills: verbal and written
- Strong team player
- Proactive and customer focused approach
- Strong initiative and follow up skills
Entrepreneurship - encouraging innovation and educate risk taking
Integrity – doing things right every time
Teamwork – working together to maximize results
Accountability – measure and take responsibility for outcomes
Service - serving customers, communities, and colleagues
HUB International offers a full spectrum of insurance and related services, including Property/Casualty, Home & Auto, Employee Benefits, Wealth Management and Risk Services, to a large and diverse client base. Internationally we are a leading insurance brokerage offering products and services with offices in Canada and the US. Take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse and challenging work environment in a rapidly growing company that offers significant opportunity for advancement and growth.
Please apply online: http://bit.ly/31XP36E