Description de l'offre d'emploi
Our client is looking for a highly organized and customer focused insurance professional to become their next Claims Account Manager. In this position you will be handling commercial claims from start to finish. Communication and efficiency are key in this role as the Claims Account Manager will also be responsible for corresponding with all the involved parties.
- Document all communication and activities related to the assigned claims
- Explain and advise clients on the claim scenario that they are facing
- Work with other Account Managers in order to learn, grow, and improve as a team
- Advocate on behalf of clients when submitting claims to companies for processing
- Keep accurate records in order to submit reports on the claims service of companies
- Work with adjusters proactively in order to provide the best service possible
- Follow up with clients in order to ensure they are satisfied
- Bring attention to escalated claims when necessary
- Attend industry events and learning opportunities when appropriate
You are a claims professional through and through. You know commercial lines like the back of your hand, and you are confident handling a moderate file count. You have an analytical mind that notices details that others might miss. You are empathetic, yet assertive. You pride yourself on your ability to reach an outcome where all parties feel as though they were treated fairly.
- RIBO license required
- 5 years experience within the industry
- Familiarity with Compuquote and the different insurance company portals
- A university degree in a relevant field would be an asset
- Insurance designations will be considered as an asset
- Experience with TAM would be an asset
Compensation: Competitive salary, bonus, benefits, pension plan
Interested candidates please contact Maurice Reichberg at 416.868.6711 x.232 or forward your resume in confidence to email@example.com. If you are working with another DGA recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position.
Founded in 1986, DGA Careers specializes in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. DGA Careers assists qualified professionals in claims, underwriting, sales, customer service, and more, connect with the Canadian insurance industry at all levels. We endeavour to respond to each applicant in a timely manner.