Description de l'offre d'emploi
HUB International’s vision is to be the leading sales and service organization in the insurance industry. HUB continues to grow and seeking a dynamic Account Assistant. This is an ideal role for a strong team player who is detailed oriented, enjoys working with people and a commitment to deliver results on required deadlines. This role will require a flexible individual to adapt to the growth of the business!
Choose a career with HUB International and take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse, challenging work environment with financial security and satisfaction. By joining HUB you will become part of a rapidly growing company that offers significant opportunity for advancement and growth. HUB is a company where your contributions will make a difference.
Support the Personal Lines team:
- Review policy renewals to ensure coverage standards and company requirements are met
- Document clearly and effectively to support Epic activity
- Process non-download and agency bill policies in Epic
- Work with finance department and personal lines department to review and correct commission differences
- Assist with monthly or weekly audits to confirm transactions processed correctly
- Process policy changes, new business, and cancellations on company portals, ensuring company standards are met
- Make requests to insurance companies
- Prepare all letters and appropriate documents that relate to the above
- Maintaining follow-up on activities in respect to any of the above
- Assist team with follow-up activities when needed
- Confirm to loss payees/mortgagees/lienholders/lessors
- Scanning and attaching documents in Epic
- Updating renewal info in EPIC
- Support the Reception Team as needed
- High School Diploma
- RIBO license an asset
- Team player able to work within Production and Service teams.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills: written and verbal
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Effective organizational and time management skills
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal and written skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products (Word and Excel)
- Experience with EPIC an asset
- Entrepreneurship - encouraging innovation and educate risk taking
- Integrity – doing things right every time
- Teamwork – working together to maximize results
- Accountability – measure and take responsibility for outcomes
- Service - serving customers, communities, and colleagues
HUB International Ontario offers a full spectrum of insurance and related services, including Property/Casualty, Home & Auto, Employee Benefits, Wealth Management and Risk Services, to a large and diverse client base. Internationally we are a leading insurance brokerage offering products and services with offices in Canada and the US. Take the first step toward creating a future that combines a diverse and challenging work environment in a rapidly growing company that offers significant opportunity for advancement and growth.