Description de l'offre d'emploi
Commercial Insurance Advisor
Our leading national Client is seeking a sharp and motivated Commercial Insurance Advisor to join their team! The primary purpose of this position is to assist the Account Executive and Marketers in providing the highest quality service to clients and insurers with a focus on retention of the assigned book of business. Our Client is offering a competitive salary to become part of distinguished brand and team.
*** There is the option to be based in either Vancouver or Burnaby ***
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist the AE in preparing underwriting submissions and client proposals when required.
- In conjunction with the team, monitor and follow up on outstanding client accounts receivables
- Provide a first review of the policy documents and other documentation for accuracy and completeness.
- Answers client questions and handles daily requests/coverage changes.
- Requests and follows up with insurers and clients for outstanding information, endorsements or documentation, as applicable.
- Ensure all certificates of insurance are issued accurately and efficiently.
- Process documentation (Certificates of Insurance, Cover Notes, Renewals, Proposals, Endorsements, In-House Policies, Invoicing, Finance Contracts, Customer Correspondence)
- Respond to telephone calls and correspondence.
- Other miscellaneous duties and special projects as required.
- Level 2 license or working towards it
- At least 2 years of insurance industry experience
- CIP or CAIB designation preferred
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Must be client focused
- Good knowledge of markets and their policy wordings
- Good quantitative skills and personal computer literacy – strong Word and Excel
- Excellent communication skills, listening, verbal and written
- Detail oriented
- Ability to work well with others throughout the organization and independently carry out assignments
DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 30 years, specializing in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. With offices in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Edmonton, and Calgary, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivalled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please contact Affia at 778-383-9790, x 104 or forward your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are working with another DGA recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position.