Description de l'offre d'emploi
Founded in 1997, Insurance Systems Inc. (ISI) has quickly become an industry leader in technology solutions for the P&C insurance industry. ISI has evolved from a promising start-up to a company building and implementing complete enterprise solutions.
With a market ready product in hand and many successful implementations on our resume, we are currently seeking exceptional people to join our dedicated team of insurance professionals. We are looking for the brightest and most creative minds in the industry to help us refine our craft; implementing ISI Enterprise, one of the most robust and feature rich products the market has to offer.
Here at ISI, we pride ourselves on our strong corporate culture. Working as a collective we constantly strive to exceed customer expectations while creating an enjoyable working environment. We offer $1,250 per year in education and professional development, performance based bonuses, health & dental benefits, early start to long weekends and summer flex hours.
Insurance Systems Inc. (ISI) is seeking a dynamic individual with a broad skill set in software application design and development to join an exciting development team on an industry-leading web-based policy administration suite. We are targeting senior developers who have specific domain knowledge within the Property & Causality insurance industry with focus in areas of Billing and Accounting. The successful candidate(s) will join one of our Agile Scrum teams in a full-time role as a Senior Developer.
- Work alongside business analysts and other developers to design, develop and unit test new features
- Work on diagnose and fix defects as required
- Work with the development team to continually refine development process, artifacts etc ...
- Work alongside the QA department to make sure development is tested properly and thoroughly
- Build automated test scripts as part of your design process to run and execute on an iterative basis to ensure continuous quality
- Work with the Director, Product – Finance to make sure that all system changes are aligned with the Product Vision and communicated to necessary stakeholders
- Communicate and liaise with clients to ensure features meet requirements
- 7+ years of experience in insurance-related software development
- Solid knowledge of insurance industry workflows and concepts (specifically P&C insurance billing & accounting)
- Working knowledge of databases (PostgreSQL an asset)
- Outstanding communication skills and ability to work effectively in a team environment
ISI’s head office is conveniently located at the North West corner of Dundas & Kipling and is easily accessible via the 427, Gardiner Expressway and Kipling subway station.
ISI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No agencies please.
If our company and this position sound appealing, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We appreciate all expressed interest in this position, however, only the candidates selected for interview will be contacted.