Description de l'offre d'emploi
Are you a client focused commercial professional? Join our client as a Junior Commercial Account Manager! This is a great opportunity to join a well-established mid-sized family run brokerage, who have an excellent culture and leadership in place. The role can be tailored to the seniority of the incumbent, and this could be a great opportunity for a junior commercial broker professional wanting to step into managing their own book of business.
Who you are:
You are a dynamic and polished professional who prides themselves on their client service and can always remain one step ahead of their client needs. You are open to new ideas, progressive and keen to learn.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Management of assigned portfolio including: renewals, cover letters, maintenance of expiry list
- Updating notes on client files
- Past due notices, cancellation notices and claims notices
- Growth of portfolio of 2%
- Renewal retention: CL 80%
- Insurance Company memos
- Issuance of Binders and Certificates
- ICBC Transactions (knowledge of ICBC is not required but considered an asset). *** Please note this is only to act as back up in the event the front line team are busy and there are customers waiting.
- Support of at least one community event per year
- 2-5 years Commercial Lines experience
- Level 2 licence ideal but will consider a strong level 1 candidate with the commitment to obtain level 2 in less than 6 months.
- Detail oriented and client focused
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to handle commercial insurance cases and quotes
- Familiar with Power Broker (considered an asset)
- Familiar with Insurance Company Portals
- Familiar with underwriting guidelines for each company
- Remarketing of business as required
- Basic Word, Excel and Outlook
DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 30 years, specializing in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. With offices in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Edmonton, and Calgary, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivalled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please contact Affia at 778-383-9790 ext 104 or forward your resume in confidence to email@example.com. If you are working with another DGA recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position.