Description de l'offre d'emploi
Our client is seeking a professional and talented Commercial Account Manager to join the firm! This is a great opportunity to join a leading general brokerage, who have a focus on a people-first culture and work/life balance. Be a part of their growth and help build their vision! With an entrepreneurial spirit, you won’t be bogged down with bureaucracy and can focus on what you enjoy. This is a high functioning team, and can help push your career forwards.
Who you are:
You are a dynamic and polished professional who prides themselves on their client service and can always remain one step ahead of their client needs.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Maintain maximum retention of existing book by providing exceptional client service;
- Organize and attend internal renewal strategy meetings;
- Attend external client meetings as required;
- Respond promptly to client emails and telephone calls;
- Prepare all client services documents (ie. Renewal Summaries, Client Proposals, Underwriting Submissions);
- Maintain monthly expiry lists including following up on project expiries;
- Update spreadsheets such as Statement of Values and Contractors Equipment;
- Write correspondence and sending documents to clients (using company templates);
- Be the liaison with marketing on placements, renewals and midterm policy changes;
- Handle the complete brokering process on small mid-size policies within the book;
- Provide costing for clients prior to tender closings and recommending appropriate coverage;
- Complete certificate requests;
- Follow up on accounts receivables;
- You will follow corporate policies and procedures;
- Continue to maintain education credits for licensing;
- Other miscellaneous duties and special projects as required.
Who You Are
- You have a minimum of 3 to 5 years Commercial Lines experience,
- You have your Level 2 insurance License, CAIB, CIP, FCIP or CRM designation would be considered an asset;
- You are a self-starter, highly organized with exceptional attention to detail;
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- You have Intermediate computer skills including Microsoft Office, The Agency Manager and/or Applied Epic;
- You have a friendly professional demeanor with a good sense of business acumen;
- You thrive working in a team environment and work well with others.
What Our Client Offers
- Competitive salary and benefits programs
- Professional development training/courses
- A great collaborative work environment
- Flexible benefits!
DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 30 years, specializing in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. With offices in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Edmonton, and Calgary, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivalled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please contact Affia at 778-383-9790 ext 104 or forward your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are working with another DGA recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position.