Description de l'offre d'emploi
This is a brilliant opportunity to work with a leading insurance broker as a Commercial Lines Account Manager. This company has a deep rooted background in the insurance industry and provide a very attractive work environment.
This role is ideal for a person that wants to work in a positive and friendly work environment, and wants to develop their long term career with the company. If you have 4+ years working in commercial insurance, with the ability to work in a fast paced environment and deliver excellent client services this will be of interest to you. It's important to have E+O & D+O experience also.
Its important to the organisation that the person can work well both independently and in a team environment and fit into the company culture.
A competitive salary and benefits package are on offer along with flexible working.
- Maintain book of commercial business
- Communicate with clients to build and maintain relationships
- Process new business, renewals, endorsements, cancellations, certificates, bonds, invoicing etc.
- Policy renewals and follow up on expiry dates
- Work extensively with clients to maintain files
- Liaise with insurers regarding new business & renewal terms
- Writing & issuing all bonds, glass policies and special events.
- Occasionally follow up on preferred leads or take New business calls
- Level 2 license
- 4+years of commercial insurance exposure, with e+o & d+o experience
- Multi-task, detail oriented and strong organizational skills
- Excellent communication (verbal & written)
- Tech Savvy and knowledge of EPIC preferred
- Committed to professional development
- Ability to build strong customer relationships
DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 30 years, specializing in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. With offices in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Edmonton, and Calgary, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivaled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencer's and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please contact Paul at 778-383-9790 ext 101 or forward your resume in confidence to email@example.com. If you are working with another DGA recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position.