Description de l'offre d'emploi
Our client is seeking a professional and talented Personal Lines Account Manager to join the firm! Be a part of their growth and join a leading general brokerage, who have a focus on a people-first culture and work/life balance. With an entrepreneurial spirit, you won’t be bogged down with bureaucracy and can focus on what you enjoy. This person will be handling a combination of general personal lines as well as high net worth accounts, reporting to a fabulous and supportive leadership team who can help push your career forwards.
Who you are:
You are a dynamic and polished professional who prides themselves on their client service and can always remain one step ahead of their client needs. Ideally you have a broking background, but our Client can train those who don't have the portal expereince, providing they have a strong personal lines background!
What You’ll Do
- Engage with our high net worth clients to determine their needs, provide expert advice and ensure the best coverage for them.
- Develop new business opportunities.
- Manage all aspects of an existing book of personal lines clients including reviewing, cross selling of products and remarketing.
- Respond to all customer and company inquiries by providing effective and efficient customer service to verbal and written inquiries.
- Manage and process renewals on a timely basis and maintain high levels of client retention.
- Assist clients with Autoplan transactions.
Who You Are
- You have your Insurance License Level 2
- You have at least 2 years of experience in a similar role
- You are motivated in anything you undertake with excellent management skills and the ability to multi-task when required
- You demonstrate the ability to maintain confidentiality and to exercise discretion as you will be exposed to clients’ confidential information
- You have a strong work ethic, yet you know how to have fun!
- If you have good knowledge of Epic software we will take that as a plus
DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 30 years, specializing in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. With offices in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Edmonton, and Calgary, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivalled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please contact Affia at 778-383-9790 ext 104 or forward your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are working with another DGA recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position.