Description de l'offre d'emploi
- Manage and maintain a book of business with long term clients
- Meet with clients and creat relationships
- Process renewals, endorsements, cancellations, certificates, bonds, invoicing etc.
- Policy renewals and follow up on expiry dates
- Work directly with clients to maintain active files
- Communicate with Insurers regarding new business & renewal terms etc
- Write & issue all bonds, special events etc
- Follow uu on accounts receivable
- Occasionally follow up on preferred leads or take New business calls
- Minimum of 2 to 5 years Commercial Lines experience
- Level 2 insurance License, (CAIB, CIP, FCIP or CRM an asset)
- Self-starter,organized with exceptional attention to detail, excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Friendly professional demeanor
DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 30 years, specializing in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. With offices in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Edmonton, and Calgary, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivaled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencer's and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please contact Paul at 778-383-9790 ext 101 or forward your resume in confidence to email@example.com. If you are working with another DGA recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position.