Description de l'offre d'emploi
We are working with one of Canada’s leading insurance companies who looking to hire a Personal Lines Underwriter to join their team. If you have approximately 5 years of experience underwriting personal lines home and automobile policies, as well as experience with other personal lines products such as recreational vehicle, cottages, boats etc., this role will be a great fit.
Title: Senior Personal Lines Underwriter
Location: North GTA, Work from home until further notice
This is a National role, flexibility to work between 8am and 8pm is required.
- Responsible for delivering superior quality commitments and fostering a "One Stop Shop" environment for our broker partners.
- You enjoy continuously updating your soft-skills through identified e-learn courses and product/industry knowledge through CIP/FCIP or other related industry accreditations.
- Service broker partners' needs in a timely and informed manner. Broker connection should constantly be challenging status quo to ultimately provide premier underwriting service.
- Opportunity to strongly influence the results of the Broker Survey. Dedicated steps taken throughout the year will contribute to a successful outcome of this survey.
- You are committed to exhibiting a high degree of integrity when representing Broker/Company and while dealing with team members and the leadership team.
- Strong negotiations skills
- 3+ years of insurance experiences, with knowledge underwriting cottages, recreational trailers and manufactured homes etc.
- Demonstrate leadership capabilities
- Ability to think strategically, champion the brand, make effective decisions
- Know the Customer – build trust and strengthen operations relationship
- Work will with other business units and other teams within the department.
- Support challenge and change, influence others, defy uncertainty and eliminate ambiguity
- Strong decision-making and analytical skills
- Organized and strong time management skills
Compensation: Competitive salary, benefits, pension plan, bonus and more
DGA Careers has been proudly serving the Canadian insurance industry for over 30 years, specializing in providing insurance recruiting services to major insurers, insurance brokerage firms and independent adjusting firms. With offices in Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, Edmonton, and Calgary, DGA Careers is well positioned to conduct searches with a national scope. Our unrivalled professional network across Canada provides us with the ability to reach vital key influencers and passive candidates nationally.
Interested candidates please contact Maurice Reichberg at 416-868-6711 x.232 or forward your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are working with another DGA recruiter, feel free to ask them about this position.